SUNDAY BRUNCH PANCAKES
This has definitely been our go-to comfort recipe during lockdown on the weekends. We love this pancake recipe on a Sunday with crispy bacon & fresh fruit.
P.s these are also dairy-free so slightly healthier than the usual pancake recipe.
100g plain flour
300g oat milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp cinnamonx4 rashers/ bacon pieces
Fresh fruit (mixed berries)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees & place your bacon on baking paper & on a tray. Cook until crispy.
2. Put 100g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, vanilla essence, cinnamon and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Cover a frying pan with a drop of oil & place over a low heat.
4. Pour the pancake mixture onto the pan, cooking the pancakes for 1 minute on either side until golden. Keep them warm in the oven as you go.
5. Stack your pancakes & serve with crispy bacon, your favourite toppings & fresh coffee.